Super Scanner V Hand-Held
Originally designed for use at the Olympic Games in 1984, Garrett's Super Scanner is the most recognized hand-held metal detector in the world.
Super Scanner V has both audible and silent vibrating alarm options and extended battery life.
Garrett Super Scanner Security Metal Detector
- Automatically initializing at start-up;
- The products can make different sounds when detect different types of metals ,which help to find the target objectives wanted quickly
- Low power alarming function:when the battery voltage is low ,there will be buzzer sound rings all the time to prompt to replacement batterry
- Detection sensitivity: diameter 2.0mm stell ball
- Power supply: 9V fold battery(6F22ND)
- Operation frequency: 95KHz
- Power consumption: 260mW
- Current: less than 50mA
- Operation temperature: -10°C to 50°C
- Net weight: 365g
- Dimension: 410*80*40mm