iClock 260 Biometric Time & Attendance
- iClock260 is an innovative biometric fingerprint reader for Time & Attendance applications, offering unparalleled performance
using an advanced algorithm for reliability, precision and excellent matching speed.
- The iClock260 features the fastest commercial-based fingerprint matching algorithm and ZK high-performance, high-image
quality optical fingerprint sensor. The 3.5” TFT can display more information vividly, including user photo, fingerprint image
quality and verification result etc.
- 8 function keys are used to change the attendance status, work-code or to browse the short message, and can be user defined.
TCP/IP communication is standard and will ensure that data transmission between the terminal and PC is error free.
- Color TFT screen with GUI Interface for ease of use
- ZK Optical Sensor
- 1 touch a-second user recognition
- Stores 8,000 templates and 200,000 transactions
- Reads Fingerprint and/or PINs
- Optional integrated proximity or smart card reader
- Built-in Serial and Ethernet ports
- Built-in USB port allows for manual data transfer when network isn't available
- 8 user-defined function keys
- Multi Language Support
- Built in bell scheduling
- Real-time 1-touch data export 3rd party hosted & non-hosted applications
- Audio-Visual indications for acceptance and rejection of valid/invalid fingers
- SDK available for OEM customers and software developers
3.5 inches TFT screen
Verification / Identification
1: N up to 8,000 templates
< = 1 Second
< = 2 seconds
Fingerprint reader with TFT Screen
Fingerprint reader with TFT Screen and ID Card